Thursday, May 3, 2012

“Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least.” - Santosh Kalwar

I am exploring more. Thanks to instragram, I am photographing more of my explorations in a hip, trendy way. What can I say, I'm a sucker for new photos that look old. Two weeks ago, Lauren met a horse named Smoke. She introduced us. Now he and I friends.
Two weeks ago, Lauren and I also ventured to Iowa. More specifically, we ventured to the wonderful town of Des Moines, Iowa. Niether of us had ever been to Iowa until two weeks ago!
When were in Des Moines, we went to a restaurant called the Zombie Burger + Drink Lab. We got burgers and milkshakes and these really delicious garlic french fries. I slipped and skinned my knee right out front. Ahh, memories.
That's really all of the exploring I have done lately. Hopefully the rest of the year will also be filled with wandering explorations, but in the meantime, I can appreciate the beauty of the park down the street.
Or the beauty in my own backyard.
(Of course I posted a picture of my dog. He's gorgeous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment