Thursday, May 10, 2012

the ABCs of this here bookworm

Age: 27

Bed size: queen.

Chores that you hate: All of them - if I had to pick just one, it would be laundry.

Dogs: I love them! and I have two: Scout Pants and Watson Bean, who frequent my instragram account frequently (racheleff)

Essential to start your day: Feeding my dogs happens before everything else or they go bonkers until it happens.

Favorite color: grey and purple

Gold or silver: silver

Height: 5'7

Instruments you play: I can't play any instruments. I used to play the flute (about 15 years ago)

Job title: Registered Nurse, ya'll

Kids: Ew no thanks. Some of my friends have kids and they are okay. I don't like kids enough to spend more than a few hours with many of them.

Live: what.

Mother's name: Brenda.

Nicknames: Rach, Rachem, Rachemface, Rachies, The Rachies, Mitch

Overnight hospital stays: I had to stay overnight a couple times as a kid (once for Scarlet Fever and once for pneumonia). Not too shabby.

Pet peeves: Right now, the pet peeve of the day is lack of assertiveness amongst my peers. Get your shit done, idiots.

Quote from a movie or TV show: "Bye, bye, Lil Sebastian."

Right or lefty: Right

Siblings: I have a full-sister and two-half brothers.

Time you wake up: If I am working - 0600. If I am off, usually 0800.

Underwear: Aerie from American Eagle. So comfortable!

Vegetable you hate: CELERY

What makes you run late: Usually the only time I am late is when either I can't get Cobra to come inside (which is often, I just stopped arguing with her about it) or when Devin makes me late (and we are only ever late to movies, usually only enough to miss previews)

X-rays you've had: teeth, spine, chest/lungs, right shoulder, right hip, right ankle (all at different times).

Yummy food you make: I make a mean asparagus risotto.

Zoo animal: Camels and giraffes. I like the long necks.

No comments:

Post a Comment