Friday, March 31, 2017

April

Pay off credit cards.
Go to the gym.
Look into more schooling.
Eat less meat.
Do little things around the house.
Read 20 books.

Pay off credit cards. Doing it! Slowly, but surely.

Go to the gym. Still pretty stinking terrible. Like, terrible terrible. There is a new walking challenge starting on April 3. I am on a team so I have to step it up (no pun intended). I think the goal is to get 12,500 steps a day. I can do this, especially now that the weather is getting better.

Eat less meat. I am also doing this pretty well - I don't think it's too terribly difficult, but I don't like being so limited to doing it all the time.

Do little things around the house. Still getting there. I wish it wasn't as rainy as it has been. I am going to plant some more stuff in the front flower beds. It was a pain in the butt to kill all of the weeds I had in there, so now I have a fresh start in the front flower beds!

Read 20 books. Still chugging along. I hope that I can make this goal. Netflix has eaten away more time than I anticipated (damn you, Shameless).

I just got home from a 7 day vacation - Logan, Sharida and I went to San Francisco and then Logan and I headed to Orlando for (another) Universal trip! We only spent 1-1/2 days there, but it was enough! I ended up getting absolutely dreadful blisters on both of my feet and it was pretty close to miserable. We stayed at a hotel on the north side of the park, we liked it a lot more than the other places we have stayed, but the 1.5 mile walk sure did do me in. It was good to come home - I missed my animals!

Now on to April, for a walking challenge, making more money working with the agency, and getting some plants up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment