1. Eat healthier, be more active, lose weight. Man I need to eat better. I think if I really worked on changing my diet I would be in good shape. Need to work harder at that.
2. Read more. I read two books in October! I actually did finish one of the books I started in August. Maybe I will keep chipping away at the others I started a while ago. They just aren't holding my interest. I made a goodreads goal to read 10 books this year. I need to read four before 2016! Which makes me kind of lucky that I have three sitting here next to my chair. Maybe I will reach that goal this year, which is not too shabby seeing as I did poorly until like, May.
3. Save more money. Gross. I don't even want to talk about it. I'm hoping for a good tax refund early next year. Lol.
4. In fact, I'm trying to use more of what I already have. Still chugging along at this one. I did buy some candles though, but only when they were on sale and only after I used up my inventory.
5. Ahhh. My house. One day my windows will be paid off and I will spring for new siding and a new roof. In the mean time. Sigh.
6. Traveling. No big travel plans in the works just yet. I don't plan on doing another trip until March - I'm not 100% sure that one will fall into place either. I kind of need to sit tight and save save save before I skip town again.