Friday, May 23, 2014

which way does the wind blow?


It can be hard to remember to take each day, each hurdle, as it comes. I often get really far ahead of myself - let my thoughts spiral out of control until the whole world is a blur. I need to take a minute, breathe, and remember that it will eventually be okay (even if it isn't in this exact moment).

I definitely need to get back into the habit of saving money. No more starbucks treats so often. No more eating out so often. No more shopping trips so often.

That being said, I also need to get out more. I need to go out with my friends more often - even if it is just for one drink after work or whatever. Being mopey at home isn't helping anyone.

I need to get into the habit of studying more for my Med-Surg Certification and probably move forward and get my BSN.

I have been reflecting a lot on my romantic life and it's a little depressing. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment