Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Guys, I turned 29 last month. There is a picture of my nose stud (that lasted less than a month, sorry face) and me accidentally doing giving duck face.

I haven't posted in a long, long time. So, here is a "currently" update:

Doing: Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up (this healthcare reform is mad crazy messing with nursing), fixing up my yard for spring (one word: daffodils), lots of spring cleaning, and I've been procrastinating going to the gym (to the point where I am going to cancel my membership next time I go.) Also, I have a boyfriend (!!) and it is going pretty well (like, super well, actually)

Eating: Trying to eat healthier! I gave up red meat for lent and wooo-weee was that first week hard! Who knew I ate cheeseburgers all the dang time?

Planning and Eagerly Anticipating: Trips! Trying to go stay in a treehouse cottage in Arkansas (they are booked all of the times we can go). Getting super pumped about Hangout Music Fest, which is in May!

Listening: Beyonce. That dang Paramore song with the chorus, "don't go cryin' to your mama". Other spring-y stuff.

Learning: I've been slacking with working on my certification. Like, ultimate slacker. I am going to get back on the ball though. The plan is to be a certified medical-surgical RN by Thanksgiving! And then possibly work on being a certified legal nurse consultant. I'm going to a conference to see what all that entails later this month. Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment