Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'll have a blue christmas without you...

I am working on Christmas Eve. I am working on Christmas. None of my family is in town, so even if I get off for a couple of hours, I still can't see them.

I'm not a big holiday person, but working on Christmas sucks. I even thought earlier, "What a bummer, I won't get to see my young niece and nephew open their Christmas presents." Calm down, it isn't like I was crying.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to being at work. I mean, if I can't be with Devin and his family or mine, I would rather be at work. I'd rather be at work than in traffic. Or sitting at home with nothing to do. We are having a carry-in for "Christmas Dinner" - I'm making Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese!

It's going to be awesome.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment