Thursday, November 10, 2011

Book Club

Hey now, a post that finally relates to the title of this blog! You have probably been thinking, with all of my 5 blog posts, when the H is this girl going to write about books she's read... And now I am. Well, kind of.

My former co-worker and now friend decided to start a book club. I don't know how it came up, but it was going to be her neighbor and her, and some other girl from law school, and me. And as she has been telling people about it, more and more people have joined. I don't know how many women are doing the damn thing, but it's going to be great.

I've never been part of a book club before. Truth be told, I'm a little nervous.

What if there is some underlying symbolism I didn't even come close to picking up on? What if there is historical significance and the main character is actually a representation of the Cold War or something?

I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment