Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reading, whoa whoa whoa whoa, Reading

I am such a terrible blogger. Forgive me.

A few years ago (2008, I think) I decided to participate in the 50-Books-a-Year challenge over on goodreads.com. As the clock struck midnight, I finished my 50th book. I loved reading that year. More so than other years because I had set a goal for myself. I made it a point to seek books that I was interested in, books that I knew I would finish and would want even more.

In 2011, I read 35 books. My initial goal was 30 and 1/2 through the year, I upped it to 35. I was pretty happy with that given the first half of my year was bananas busy. B A N A N A S.

This year, 2012, I decided to up it again to 40. I'm in a book club (mentioned briefly in the previous post), which will give me the opportunity to read books I normally wouldn't choose. And since I'm so dang active on pintrest, I found this little gem too:

No comments:

Post a Comment