Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May!

Read 20 books.
Reduce waste.
Pay off consumer debt.
Do two "low spend" months.
Eat more homemade meals.
Stick to a healthier lifestyle.
Deep clean the house.


1. Read 20 Books. I'm still a little "behind schedule" - I just completed my 5th book for the year. I picked up a couple books while Logan and I were on vacation in Alabama. Page & Palette is my favorite bookshop, so I couldn't miss the chance to pop in. And of course while I was there, the books just jumped out of the shelves and into my arms. Can't say no!

Reduce waste. I've been using my re-usable coffee cups a LOT and trying my damnedest to use re-usable bags (or no bags at all). It's a hard one!

Pay off consumer debt. Forever and ever.

Do two "low spend" months. June is coming for me! Eek! The two weeks before vacation I decided I wouldn't spend money on eating out. I only slipped up once in 18 days!

Eat more homemade meals. Yes! Since I was avoiding eating out before Alabama, I was definitely sticking to this one. And since I'm back on the WW saddle, I need to stick to this.

Stick to a healthier lifestyle. Yep! I fell pretty far off this horse in April. I crept back on it, but was still not fully settled in. The time to hesitate is through though. I joined my very first Diet Bet (goal to lose 8 lbs by June 19). I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Deep clean the house. Girl yes! Did I do the goals for April? No. My basement is still a nightmare and my closet shelf is no better. But is my house still way fucking cleaner than it was in January? Absolutely yes.

Summertime is here and I have a goal to be kind to myself, put my health first, and engage my brain a bit more. I have some books I am actually excited about, a Diet Bet I'm determined to win, and money I am ready to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment