Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Pay off credit cards.
Go to the gym.
Do little things around the house.
Read 20 books.

Pay off credit cards. Guess what is going to be the main goal for 2018? Ding ding ding! Fuck you, credit card.

Go to the gym. Holllllllller! I've been going to 9R 2-3 times/week.

Do little things around the house. Nailed it! I set up my little garden in the basement with a plant lamp and a heating pad. I am growing some herbs and I just planted a few different types of salad greens and some cherry tomato plants. I hope it grows and grows and grows! I am bringing my citronella plant back from the dead - such a bummer that the cold weather snuck up on me when I got home from vacation in October and it got the best of my citronella. My mints and lavender are still chugging along.

Read 20 books. I have to finish 4 books by the end of the year. I don't think I will make it. Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment