Saturday, September 30, 2017

Goodbye, September!

Pay off credit cards.
Go to the gym.
Do little things around the house.
Read 20 books.

Pay off credit cards. Still working on it. The goal that never ends. After vacation I need to hop back on a spending freeze. Hopefully while we are on vacation we can find some cool christmas gifts for people. Logan and I have saved up for the vacation and kept it separate so we aren't dipping into our budgeted checking accounts or using our credit cards.

Go to the gym. Holy crap. I have gone to the gym 3x/week since late August. I haven't noticed a huge huge huge difference, but I'm just proud of myself for going.

Do little things around the house. Well I for sure did not clean out my closet or paint the front door or touch up my deck. Maybe I can do that one one of my TWO days off from now until vacation in 20 days.

Read 20 books. I have actually had to remind myself to put my dang phone down and pick up a book before bed. It's just so easy to get sucked into the abyss of social media and news sites. Or as I am reading, I will pick my phone number to text someone back and then i absentmindedly click into those apps. Ugh!

October is going to be a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment