Monday, December 26, 2016

2016 overall

Well. 2016 is in the books! I personally had an okay year.

I accomplished most of the things I wanted to accomplish. However, I didn't accomplish the really big things, like saving more money, losing some weight, etc.

I am going to hammer into those a little bit more (and STICK WITH THEM) for 2017.

I'm not completely sure on my goals for next year though. I'll be starting the year off with travels (yessssss) to someplace I've never been before (YESSSSSS). I will (hopefully) be getting a second job to melt away some of my tuition/home repair bills. I was grandfathered in to a really good Black Friday deal at my gym from 2015, so I need to make the most out of it and go more often. I have quite a few Book Lists pinned to my Pinterest boards, so I hope to expand my horizons a bit.

I grew up a lot and had a lot of fun in 2016. Now to set some goals for 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment