Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hosting a Book Club!

So a few months ago, my friend Ashley approached me to join in a book club. She said she has enough friends who like to read and like to talk about books, so she decided she would get some of her friends (from all different sectors of her life) together and we could talk about books!

We've read 3 books so far - today is our fourth book! - and had a pretty good time. I'm hosting it tonight with We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee and treats! Oh the treats!

I made super easy cheesecake, cake batter cookies (with sprinkles!), and beer/cheese dip. When it gets closer to starting time I am going to whip up some garlic chicken bites and spinach/feta bites.

Now I just have to finish cleaning my house and tucker out my dogs so they aren't too terribly annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment