Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Blog, First Post

Here is what happens. I get an idea to start a blog. I start it. I make a post or two a week for about a month and then I stop.

Here's to round who-knows-how-many.

I decided to start a blog today because I was driving around running some errands and I started thinking about how I would explain something I saw (I don't remember what it was now) on a blog if I had one. And then I thought, "Maybe I should start a blog rather than thinking about what I would write about if I had one..."

So here we are.

I decided to call my blog Thoughts from a Village Bookworm because:

a) I didn't have a more-clever title;
b) There was a bookmark from a local bookshop (Village Books in Columbia, Missouri) right next to my computer;
c) I consider myself to be a bit of a bookworm; and
d) Until now, my "website" was my goodreads.com profile.

Read the Printed Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment